Friday 1 July 2016

When Love Becomes Tears

9th November 2006
Dear Diary,
I cannot believe that finally I'm getting married to my love. This journey was really difficult for both of us but finally we made it. For once I felt that we will never be together but you know what finally its happening.
Yes!Yes!Yes! I'm super excited for tomorrow. I just cannot believe  that tomorrow we will be one. Yes,  tomorrow I will be called Mrs. Saurav Bharadwaj.
Now when I'm closing my eyes all I can see is I'm sitting with Saurav on the mandap. I just want to dance today. I'm so happy that I'm not being able to sit still at one place. And you know what we are meeting after one hour at the same park. I know according to the Hindu customs we are not allowed to meet each other, but still I want to meet him because this will be for the last time when we will be meeting secretly. We are meeting at the same park where we met for the first time an it all began. I still remember I was taking a walk in the park with my grandma when I saw him for the first time, six years ago. He was playing football with kids. He was soaked in sweat. I still remember for the first time when our eyes met my heart skipped a beat and you know what he missed a goal. Yes! he was unable to stop the shot of a ten year old boy for which I tease him even now.
hey, its time I will have to leave now because I don't want to be late. Bye.

10th November 2006
Dear Diary,
Today finally I'm married and I'm so tired now but still I can't wait to tell you everything. Today When I came down in the hall to the mandap from my room, my friend Asha came to me and she showed me a message. It was a message from Saurav and it was something like that,

"Hi Asha
This message is for Preeti, her mobile is not with her so please show this message to her-
Hey love, you are looking wonderful today. So beautiful, so hot and so sexy. I just can't wait to kiss you. If I was allowed than I would have just picked you up in my arms and I would have locked both of us in my room.
I just cannot until night!"

'Don't you have, even a bit of shame, this is my friend's mobile' I wrote back.
After sending the message from Asha's mobile, I looked towards him. He was already looking towards me. Our eyes met and instead of saying sorry he gave me a flying kiss. I smiled and soon both of us sat down on the mandap.
When he was putting Sindoor our eyes met for the first time. And after putting the Sindoor he winked at me in front of pandit ji. Yes I was shocked but I smiled again.
Finally after the ceremony, now I'm sitting in his room. You know what I'll miss dad, mom and of course my cute home.
I hope everyone will love me here as my mom and dad used to love me.
You know he is in the lawn with his friends. Now I'm thinking how Saurav will do it. Will he touch me today?
It's bad thinking such things right?'
But I think I should tell him that I'm very tired.

24th January 2008
It's now almost one year of our marriage and I just don't know why there is so muh of change in Saurav's behavior. This one year with Saurav was so awesome. There was not even a morning when Saurav have not been woken me up by a morning kiss. There is not even an evening when I have not kept my head on his shoulders and have listen about his day at office.
But I don't know why Saurav is changing so much.
He have even started talking with me rudely. I don't know if I have done anything wrong.
He is away from the town for a meeting but I think I will ask him what's wrong when he'll be back because I love him so much and I even can't imagine my life without him.


28th February 2008
I don't know what the hell is wrong with Saurav. He was drunk when he came home today and he started abusing me. It is strange because Saurav never drink. He threw his office bag on the bed and he started moving outside again but when I tried stop him he slapped me and he moved outside.
I really don't know what's wrong,but I want to cry and I just want to cry.

30th February 2008
It's been two days I've not talked to him. He have apologized for almost million times. My inbox is filled with his messages and even he apologized uncountable times in front of me. But tonight he brought a gift for me and he said sorry again.
He said he was in stress, his promotion was cancelled so he drunk and he was not in his sense.
I don't know but I just hugged him tightly today.
He have promised me that he will never behave like this again. He gifted me a necklace and he even took me out for dinner.
I hope so everything will be better once again.
P.S. He is my oxygen and I even cannot think of being away from him.

15th March 2008
No nothing is fine. He started talking rudely with me again. He started shouting on me on little things. This evening when I served him a cup of tea he even threw that cup away because the tea was not good. I don't know what is wrong with him but he apologized for it. We made love tonight. I felt good in his arms after a long time. I felt good when his lips touched mine. Finally it happened after a long time.
He picked me up in his arms and he made me lay down on the bed. We kissed for a long time. We hugged
each other tightly. I surrendered myself completely to him. He entered inside me, we kissed, we cuddled and finally after making love he dozed off to sleep.
I'm not getting sleep so I thought of telling everything to you. He is in sleep, he is laying on the bed next to me and you know what he looks even more cute while sleeping.
I think he is behaving like because of stress and soon everything will be fine.
I think our life will also be filled with life by the dawn.


20th March 2008
He cheated me! Yes, he is a cheater. Today I got a call from a girl and she told me everything. She told me that they were going to marry soon.
He was not in a stress but he was behaving like this with me because of that girl.
He never told me anything about his relationship. He betrayed me.
Our marriage is over today. I left his home and you know what he neither tried to stop me even for once  nor he tried to explain anything. I'm back to my sweet home again.

6th August 2008
I don't know how I spent these days. I locked myself most of the time. I was having a hope that Saurav will come and he'll anyhow say that what that girl told me was not true. But no he didn't. He never came. But instead today I received divorce papers through post. I think I've lost him forever. If that makes him happy than I should sign the papers. I love him and even I want him to love me and be mine forever but I never want to force him to be with me.


10th September 2008
I'll meet him tomorrow in the court for the final hearing for our divorce. Tomorrow is the day when I'll lose him forever legally. I think tomorrow I'll be in the court for few hours but I wish if anyhow this divorce would be cancelled or if anyhow I could stop the time in the court so that I could spent rest of my life just looking at him.

15th November 2008
Today when I logged into the Facebook, I was shocked to see his post in the news feed. He married that girl. I tried control myself but I don't know how tears started rolling down my cheeks.
I want to kill myself, diary.


15th June 2009
I'm leaving India today. I got a job in London. I have decided I'll never return. Mom and dad told me thousand times to marry again but I refused because think I still I still love him. Still he is some where in my heart and he'll always be and  I don't want to betray someone as he betrayed me. So finally, Bye-Bye India.

20th October 2010
It is almost a year since I last talked with you. I'm so sorry diary. I hope you'll forgive me. You know there is two good news today. I got my promotion today and second the court has given me permission to adopt a girl. Yes, I'm adopting a girl. I can't believe I'll be her mom very soon. I don't know how is the life being a single mother. I'm so happy today.


















1 comment:

  1. well done bro hearttouching love sacrifice of a women

    ReplyDelete